How do I get the insurance cover note and road tax for my vehicle if it has been blacklisted?

Car Insurance 31/07/2019 9 Views

1 Answer

Hi Jessi, the only way is to contact the Department of Road Transport (JPJ) and settle any outstanding dues/fines to get insurance note and road tax for your vehicle.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply about 2 years ago