I would like to sell a car which is registered under my late husband's name. I have obtained a Letter of Adminstration from the High Court to administer his estate. Can I transfer ownership directly to the buyer without first transferring ownership to myself. Thanks.

Sell Car 18/03/2020 8 Views

1 Answer


Hi Wai Fun, so sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, you would have to first transfer the car's ownership from your late husband to you. Thereafter, you will be able to sell and transfer the ownership to the next buyer.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply over 1 year ago