Do you rent car for road trip to cross border like Hatyai or Singapore? is there any special charge and extra documents you require for this?

On The Road 05/11/2020 3 Views

1 Answer

Motorist does not provide car rental services. You may wish to rent from car rental companies and review plans they provide.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply 11 months ago