1. Remain calm and make sure no one has any life-threatening injuries.
2. Contact the police.
3. Get contact and insurance information from the other driver.
4. If possible, take pictures of the accident.
5. If needed, seek medical attention.
If the unlicensed driver has car insurance, you can file a claim with their insurance company. If the driver does not have insurance (a good possibility considering they were unlicensed), then you can either:
1. File a claim with your own insurance company using your uninsured motorist (UM) coverage (if you have it), or
2. File a personal injury lawsuit against the driver.