Can I renew my road tax if I have outstanding traffic summonses?

General 18/04/2019 22 Views

1 Answer


During the renewal process, Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan online service will check any outstanding summons and blacklist records at both JPJ and PDRM's database systems. In order to proceed with this renewal, it is necessary for you to make payment for all your outstanding traffic offences recorded.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply over 2 years ago