1. Download TnG eWallet mobile app and register
about 2 years ago
2. Register for RFID by filling in your personal and vehicle details at RFID Registration portal
3. Make a fitment appointment by choosing the date, time slot and fitment centre location at RFID Registration portal
4. Prepare required documents
i. Copy of NRIC/Driving License/Passport (If non-Malaysian)
ii. Copy of Vehicle Ownership Card Grant or Valid Insurance Cover Note
iii. Authorisation letter from vehicle owner (If Touch n Go eWallet user and vehicle owner are different)
5. Bring the registered vehicle and the required documents to the Fitment Centre. Once your information has been verified, your car will be installed with the RFID tag.
6. Once you receive an SMS notification that your RFID tag has been successfully activated, RFID will be ready for use. Ensure Touch n Go eWallet is sufficiently loaded for toll before use.