How can we assist you?

asked about Sell Car

almost 4 years ago

My car will be 2 years old this July and I want to trade my car with bigger CC but I dealt with some salesman and they don't want to buy my car because they said my car still have many debt. Can I trade my car here to get bigger CC and have no problem with trading?

543 Views 1 Answer

How can we assist you?

1 Answer

Vehicle with outstanding fines or fees will not be approved for ownership transfer. Car owners will have to bear all fines or penalty fees prior to the handover date.

over 3 years ago