Road tax for my vehicle had expired for more than a year, I need to take my vehicle to Puspakom for inspection, can I drive there?

General 24/05/2019 15 Views

1 Answer


The owner / representative must make the application for a temporary traveling permit for your vehicle at JPJ Office. Please make sure that you have purchased insurance for your vehicle before you submit your temporary traveling permit application.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply over 2 years ago