Can I settle my traffic summonses online?

General 07/06/2019 6 Views

1 Answer


Yes. Traffic summonses (JPJ and PDRM) can be done online by third party website. You may log on to MyEG's website and complete your payment there. If there are summonses that have been issued with a "Warrant Date Expired", you need to proceed to the nearest Traffic Police counter to clear them.

0 Upvote Downvote Reply over 2 years ago