The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Update and maintain databased of prospective clients
- Prepare and present new business proposals
- Prepare and present media solutions to clients
- Manage the entire media sales process from prospecting to close
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Able to work independently or collaboratively with internal stakeholders and/or distributers to find Leads; and nurture them into opportunities for Sales.
- Conducts analysis and provides recommendations related to emerging industry trends and expansion opportunities
- Strategize and develop business opportunities to reach revenue targets
- Organising events with our partners and company
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with good follow up skills.
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills to identify, filter and qualify leads to effectively manage a pipeline of prospects
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under fast-paced environment.
- Takes initiative to make things happen
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prepare and present formal presentations and use their excellent consultative solution selling skills to ensure long-term relationship building and meet business goals
- Ability to work under pressure
- At least a Diploma Business or Marketing