Motorist is Singapore’s fastest-growing automotive start-up, and our goal is to simplify vehicle ownership by providing car owners with smart solutions. Founded in 2015, we have successfully transacted over $359 million worth of vehicles to date. We also have one of the largest driving communities in Singapore.
- Strategic Sales Targeting; Come up with a strategic plan to develop relationships for future sales partnerships.
- Warm Sales Leads; follow up on all warm leads by sending the Motorist Media Kit, proposing a media solution and if necessary, setting up a meeting to discuss promotional opportunities.
- Proposal Creation: create promotional proposals for clients who express interest in moving forward with advertising via Motorist Singapore.
- Client Management; main point of contact for all clients during a paid promotional period. This involves drawing up contracts and securing deals through to signing.
- Sales admin; work with internal teams (ex: Editorial team) to make sure that all paid advertising is scheduled in the editorial, newsletter or web advertising calendars and that all deliverables are meeting sales deadlines.
- Performance Reporting; follow up with clients after a promotional campaign with performance statistics and provide suggestions for future campaigns to keep the relationship moving forward.
- Payment tracking; work with the finance team to ensure all advertising clients are paying their invoices on time.
- New Sales Initiatives; present new sales initiatives or ideas each quarter at a quarterly sales meeting.
- Manage Media Kit Updates; Lead the quarterly Media Kit Update by implementing price increases (as needed) and by working with the design team to make any necessary changes.
- Weekly Sales updates; complete a weekly sales tracker to update on sales progress.
- 3-5 Years of Working Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player with good follow up skills.
- Ability to prepare and present formal presentations and use their excellent consultative solution selling skills to ensure long-term relationship building and meet business goals
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills to identify, filter and qualify leads to effectively manage a pipeline of prospects
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- At least a Degree in Business or Marketing