Candidates will be assigned to work on written responsibilities related to an individual competency and performance. Tasks will be delegated upon the supervisor’s decision.
- Be able to perform an internship program of minimum 3 months.
- Must have their own Laptop and other accessories
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Transcript & University Certification for an Internship
- Portfolio for candidates who are interested in the Marketing field
- Candidates must be studying Bachelor’s Degree (Years 3-4) / Master’s Degree
- Willing to learn, adaptable, and has positive thinking
- Basic English Communication skills