Bagaimana boleh kami membantu anda? you?

tanya tentang Umum

lebih 3 tahun lalu

Sekiranya pemilik kereta terpakai yang saya gunakan sebelum ini telah meninggal dunia, dan kereta itu masih di bawah namanya, bagaimana saya perlu memperbaharui cukai jalan saya?

3,837 Views 1 Jawapan

Bagaimana boleh kami membantu anda? you?

1 Jawapan

Cheryl Wong

There are some documents which would be required to transfer a vehicle’s ownership to a new owner as required by the Road Transport Department (JPJ).

7 documents are required for the transfer, however, one would depend on whether the individual passed away testate (with a will) or intestate (without a will).

Here are the 7 documents:

JPJ K3A form

Death Certificate

Identification Card (MyKad) or Passport of the successor or administrator

Vehicle Ownership Grant or Vehicle Ownership Certificate (VOC)

Grant of Probate OR Grant of Letter of Administration OR Form E or F or T from the Department of Director General of Lands and Mines (for those with a Small Estate Distribution Order) OR Amanah Raya Berhad

Court Order (received with Grant Letter of Probate/ Administration)

Puspakom B5 Transfer of Ownership Inspection report

Testate (with a will)

When it comes to an individual who has passed away with a valid will, the succession (new owner) of the vehicle depends on whom the deceased has bequeathed the vehicle. The executor or executrix will need to apply to the court for a Grant of Probate, which is a court document that allows the transfer of vehicle ownership to the successor.

Intestate (without a will)

Should an individual passed away without leaving a valid will, the order of succession usually falls in order of: the spouse, children, parents, sibling, or the closest next of kin, as per the Distribution Act 1958 (for Non-Muslims) and Syariah Distribution (for Muslims).

In such a situation, the administrator of the deceased assets must apply to the court for a Grant of Letter of Administration OR if the estate value is below RM2 million, a Small Estate Distribution Order according to the Small Estates (Distribution) Act 1955.


lebih 3 tahun lalu