Do you have a love for cars and want to make a change in the automotive industry? If you answered “yes”, we have an internship opportunity just for you.
Motorist is Singapore’s fastest-growing automotive start-up, and our goal is to simplify vehicle ownership by providing car owners with smart solutions. Founded in 2015, we have successfully transacted over $359 million worth of vehicles to date. We also have one of the largest driving communities in Singapore.
As our Editorial Intern, you operate as the backbone of the company. Besides meeting editorial deadlines and objectives, we will also be looking to you to make suggestions to improve our content and editorial efforts. Your main goal is to help grow the Motorist brand name through searchable and engaging content.
Having creative or editorial experience will be a huge plus. Besides being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills. This position is open to students who are currently studying in Polytechnics or Universities.
- Produce automotive-related content (e.g. articles, listicles, reviews, opinion pieces, write-ups, etc.)
- Research and brainstorm ideas for articles, social media, and campaigns
- Proofread, copywrite and edit articles, texts, messages, emails, and other collaterals
- Ensure all produced content are engaging and web-friendly for SEO
- Maintain existing articles on the website, including updating, image curation and formatting
- Identify the latest trends and developments in the automotive industry in Singapore
- Monitor articles and prepare accurate reports of their performance
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic and conversions
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new ideas and strategies for growth, engagement, promotion, and conversion
- Assist with other company efforts, such as copywriting, public relations, and customer success
- Have the creativity to produce and communicate fresh ideas and concepts
- Have a strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Be a team-player with a can-do attitude and is both meticulous in work and efficient with time
- Be adaptable, flexible, and possess excellent problem-solving skills
- A strong-minded person who can take criticism well and is motivated to improve and do better
- Have basic HTML and design skills
- Be able to work well under stress and deliver according to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative, be outspoken, and have a keen learning attitude
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Diploma in Marketing or Degree in Marketing