Motorist is looking for a HR Assistant Director to be part of the rapidly growing team. Resulting from the high growth, this is a newly created position to lead the business partnering function.
This role will focus on strategic human capital management as the company evolves its culture and processes from a start-up towards a high performing organization. As a HR Assistant Director, your role is to guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs for a company.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this role will work collaboratively with the C-Level Executives in building the process, framework and improvement plans as the business continues to grow and expand in the coming years. Every individual in the Motorist family will be plugged into a community that works collaboratively and agile to turn challenges into solutions.
- Guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs for the company.
- Work collaboratively with the C-Level Executives in building the process, framework and improvement plans as the business continues to grow and expand in the coming years.
- At least 8 years of HR business partnering experience, ideally with operation background or with experience working with HR operation colleagues, with ability to diagnose issues confidently with stakeholders, offering both strategic partnering and operational solutions.
- Strong leadership skills and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with strong people management skills
- Ability to work strategically and systematically
- Ethical & trustworthy with good governance & ethical best practices
- A straightforward and open-minded individual that’s willing to learn and share knowledge
- An effective communicator who is able to inspire people to act and make good work progress
- Always taking initiative and finding new creative solutions
- Innovative team-player with a flair in convincing while working well with people at all levels
- Ability to perform at a strategic level and create structure, policies and systems
least Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Business /Organisation Development,
equivalent or higher